Monday, January 31, 2011

To My Cat Lover Students...I need your help!

As you know, I love my little cat, Mari.  From our conversations and your journal entries for the Freedom Write, I know that a few of you have more than one cat.  I want another one!  I need your help though... did you get your second or third at the same time as the first?  Or at separate times?  My Mari is so awesome and I don't want her personality to change.  Did yours change in any way?  Look at this kitten!  This is the one I have my eye on.  Her name is Bethenny.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Ramapo Ridge StudentJanuary 31, 2011 at 3:33 PM

    I like cats, but I am afraid one is going to fall asleep on my face and kill me. I want a pet, but parents are alergic. I will hope for to a dog for now. Well at least until I get older and actually get one. Good luck with your cat issue. Yes, Bethenny is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only have one cat..but i would get my 2nd and 3rd cats at the same time if i were you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable cat! But if you wanted to get more, your first cat Mari might feel neglected because you need to take more care of a kitten than you need to take care of a grown cat, who are self-dependent. If you do want Bethenny, and you get her, just make sure your first cat isn't ignored or left out. Make both cats feel loved! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

If you wish to comment, your ID name will be your class team name and the number assigned to you in class.
On the "comment as" toolbar, choose NAME/URL.
Enter your ID and number.
No URL is necessary.

All comments will be sent to Miss Drosdick for approval.
You need not register for a Google ID.
After you submit your post, a yellow box will appear telling you your comment is awaiting moderation.